Re: [FW1] Core dump on policy install after installing ADSM

It looks like there is some weird interaction between the
fwm deamon and the ADSM client daemon.

As I am not familiar with the product, I may ask if this backup client
is trying to
do a hot, on-line backup of the mgmt workstation. If yes, how about
switching to a
cron based backup, if possible.

The next questions which comes to my mind is whether you have checked
with CheckPoint whether this combination is a valid one.

Cristian

The question is