[FW1] Road Warrior FW-1 <> FreeSWAN?

Hello,

I managed it to get a IPSEC connection between FW-1 and FreeSWAN working,
I followed fw-linuxvpn.pdf more or less.

But I have to create a Workstation-Type network object for the-Box
and insert an IP-Address there.

How can I get it working with dynamic adresses (the Linux-Box gets an
random IP address every time it dials the internet-provider)?

The Linux-Side of the connection is not the problem, I could fiddle around
with some scripts to insert the actual address after dial up, but what
about FW-1?

--
Best Regards,

Michael Leun