[FW1] question about built in sniffer "fw monitor"

Hello,

We install firewalls in pairs with a management console separate. Both firewalls are configured load share or load balance.

I know there is a great utility to examamine packets from to the firewall. This is "fw monitor". Unfortunately you need
a fwc license which is present in the management console. As you can see above we seperate these machines. This prevents me from using this command because on the management console I can start the program but it can't fine a firewall modules and on the firewall modules it complains about my fwc license :(

Does anyone know how to get this running without telling me to reintegrate the license!?

Thanks,

Jeroen