Re: [FW1] RE: RE: (FW1) Moving FW1 gateway

I found out that this is an option if you install on a Solaris box only.
Raed

"Murphy, Paul" wrote:

> Ooops....  how long has this been an option?  Doesn't this defeat the
> licencing mechanism altogether?
>
> Paul.

Raed Al-Tamim                          Promptu Corporation
Senior Systems Administrator      www.promptu.com
ph832 Jury Court, San Jose, CA 95112

begin:vcard
n:Al-Tamim;Raed
tel;cell:tel;fax:tel;work:x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.promptu.com
org:Promptu Corporation;MIS
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Senior Systems Administrator
adr;quoted-printable:;;803 Jury Court=0D=0A;San Jose;CA;95112;USA
fn:Raed Al-Tamim
end:vcard