[FW1] Communication with the site x has failed

Can anyone help me?

Hi, I asked my question to the list.
I got some ideas but it did not solve my problem.

I run SecuRemote and I get the error : "communication with the site xxxxx
has failed.
I thought it could be luck of licens but as long as I can see we have
licenses for SecuRemote users.
fw printlic shows:
   Never      cpvp-vsr-250-v41 CK-xxxxxxx
   Never      cpvp-vee-u-3des-module-v41 cptc-fgm-u-v41
cpvp-vee-u-3des-mgmt-v41 CK-yyyyyyyyyyy
   3May2000   CPSUITE-EVAL-DES-v41 CK-zzzzzzzzzzz

Until today I thought it could be license problem.

When I run from an uprotected net it does function for a period of time, but
then I get this error.
I can renew contact with the application server (ex Exchange) and the
session goes on.
I don´t drop the session but I am going on getting this error time efter
time.

When I dial up an ISP and establich VPN session I get freezed in my session
and can´t do anything.
I don´t drop the communication with ISP.

Network congestion was the possible reason as someone said. But how can I
proove it?

How can I deal with this problem?
Can I prove that it is traffic problem.

Any help will be appreciated a lot.!