RES: [FW1] does firewall-1 installed on nt...

You must change to the $FW\bin (where $FW is the installation directory that
your firewall has been installed, normaly under \WINNT)directory in order to
execute the commands. Try run the find program looking for fw.exe, you will
probably find it.

Cheers,

> José Vicente da C Machado
> AMERICEL