[FW1] Nokia course

Now of course this isn't advertising, but if anyone would like to volunteer
for my first Nokia course, I will offer it for only $1000.  This is a
special deal I am offering to Check Point mailing list applicants only.
This includes breakfast, lunch, the slides and labs, and the test.  The
course date is November 9-10.

With this special deal comes two requirements:

1)  You must register and pay by October 31 or the price goes back up to
$1500.

2)  You must be willing to give your input and improve the class as you see
fit.  I put a lot of effort in, but I know any class can always be better.

For more information and a registration form, come to
www.enstar.com/training

See you soon,
Scott Schindler