[FW1] Client authentication

Hello all,

   Wondering what could cause the following problem ?

    Till two weeks ago we had 3 CP Fw-1 4.1 installed, two at one location
and one
 at a 2d location. The management from the two firewalls at the 1st location
were done
 from behind the one at the 2d location, using private addresses and thus
going through
 a VPN, meaning that we have a management server on one Firewall at the 1st
location.

    At the 1st location we have added 2 more firewalls running CP 4.1-SP2,
having another
 management server (for the moment ... till ... ??) ... they are running
fine, I wanted to add
 another GUI client so the customer could access these Firewalls from it's
2d site too ...
 but it fails with an Authentication failed.

   Note that those 2 new Firewalls are using StoneBeat FC 2.0, but they both
have a specific
 IP address too.

   I though the only things I had to do were :

	1. Add the client to the CheckPoint configuration with it's NAT'ted
address
	2. Add a rule in the newly installed Firewalls, allowing FW1_mgmt
connections
	3. Add a rule in the old Firewall, in the 2d location, to allow a
connection, non
		encrypted to the new management server

   Did I miss something ??

   Thank you for any advise.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65