[FW1] dbimport question

We're migrating from a Gauntlet firewall to FW-1 4.1 SP1 on AIX. I'm trying
to import about 800 users into the FW1 user database. I'm using the fw
dbimport command and am having trouble with the authentication field. I am
using VPN-1/FireWall-1 Password and dbimport rejects it. Here's what my test
file looks like:

name; auth_method; expiration_date; internal_password; comments
test; VPN-1/FireWall-1 Password; 31-Oct-2002; sleeve; Joe Test;

If I change the authentication method to Undefined the user is imported.
When I use VPN-1/FireWall-1 Password I get the following message:

error in line 2: illegal  authentication method: VPN-1/FireWall-1 Password
error in line 2: Invalid atrribute (auth_method) value: "VPN-1/FireWall-1
Password"
Error creating a user
Database import failed, reverting to old database

Can someone give me the correct syntax? Thanks alot

Joe Neuman