[FW1] NAT problem

Hello all,
I have a problem with my NAT
I'm using a ftp server with a private address 10.x.x.x. because I want the
external users grant access to the machine I'm performing NAT with a
external IP in the subnet of the external interface of the firewall x.x.x. 4
for the firewall and x.x.x.5 for the NATed address of the ftp server.

I added the next  line in the cache arp  of the firewall module.

arp -d <ip NATed of the ftp server> <MAC address of the firewall> pub

also I added a line in the routing table of the firewall

route add <ip NATed op the ftp> <ip real  of the ftp> 1

I can ping from the inside to the outside (this rule is only for testing and
I will disallow any kind of traffic from the dmz to anywhere) But when I
ping from the outside to the NATed address I can't access to the ftp server
(the think is I can ping to the external interface of the firewall)

Probably I missed anything but I can't find it.

Thanks in Advance

Carlos Infante Bello
Network Systems Engineer
NPS, Lucent Technologies