RE: [FW1] Rainfinity

Hey Paul,

I agree.  Do not stop giving that (FREE) information.  We do not use any of
the third party products at my site, but that may change in the future.  I
find many of the discussions interesting from an Administration standpoint.
I also agree that sometimes the debates get a little carried away, but isn't
that what we all want.  We want to know about third party solutions that
interface with CheckPoint software.  There is no better way than two
professionals discussing the pros and cons of the products that are
manufactured by the companies they work for, as long as they are honest
about the product.

I like the idea of being able to go through my email archive to find
information out about a certain product if I need to it.  Plus, I have a
source to start my justification for purchasing a product without having to
do all the research.

So, if you do not need the free information without having to make a hundred
phone calls, just delete what you do not want.  The rest of us
"Professionals" will continue to enjoy what these people have to offer.

Marc Jacquard
SR. Systems Engineer
CCSA
Fujitsu America, INC.