[FW1] NETSO

Hi friends,

My current config is NT4.0 SP6 with Checkpoint 4.1 Firewall-VPN-1 SP2. I
have users doing client authentication to a web server using VPN/Firewall-1
Password. Everything works great, but on my web page what I need is when the
user goes to the site and enters their VPN/Firewall1 password in, the
username should be passed on to the web page.

The NETSO API from OPSEC SDK suppose to solve problems like this. I compiled
the NETSO Client example that comes along the OPSEC SDK. It works OK when I
use the NETSO Server (a Firewall simulator tool that also comes along the
OPSEC SDK), but I couldn't make it work with the Firewall... The NETSO
Client console prints the error: "the following error has occurred:
NetAuthority: closing session (1)". Through the Firewall Log I check that
the NETSO Client access the Firewall.

If somebody has already used the NETSO let me know.

I am not expert on Firewall, so any help or idea is welcome.

Josi