[FW1] Windows 2000 Problems

We do not have IIS installed or any other services other than the required.
Both servers run fine for several hours then crash.  One crashes with a IRQL
blue screen error with the last service processed being fw1.  The other
server just stops allowing users to go through the firewall but is fine for
another several hours after you restart the firewall related services.  We
are using the conf and database folders from our initial NT 4.0 firewall
setup.  Both servers were loaded clean with the Firewall1 SP2 for Windows
2000.  We use Websense on another server to do content filtering.  Calls to
our security provider (Fishnet) and Websense have not helped.  Anyone have
some suggestions??
									Tim
Anderson

Spectrum Healthcare Services