RE: [FW1] FW-1 with NAT

Andrew,

I might be in one of those duh'ish modes, but why
don't you just use hide nat? You should have an object
defined as the fw with both the internal and external
IP's. Go to the address translation/nat tab and choose
hide mode(or you can define two rules yourself in the
NAT tab of the rulebase.)

I don't see where the license comes into effect here.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
Team Lead, e-Business Infrastructure