Re: [FW1] Securemote from behind a network

Ashani,
That will depend on the type of remote firewall.  As long as it is not a proxy
device, and as long as you can open ports 264,265, and in your case, 2746, you
should have no problems.  I have read the info on the manual changes to the
objectsc.c, but have been running my firewall without it for some time now.  I have
only recently upgraded to 4.1sp2, so as long as you are running 4.1 sp1, you should
have the functionality you need.

HTH,
CryptoTech