RE: [FW1] Too many host detected

This happens on our network, too,
and as far as I can see, everything is OK
when it comes to setup;  external.if,
spoofing.. the works.

It was mentioned in another thread here that
this could occur if a machine on your internal
network did IP forwarding.
Now, one of our machines have IP forwarding on,
except the FW.

Could this situation arise in the firewall itself?
Anyone ?

Cheers,
Anders RM :)