Re: [FW1] IPSO 3.3 Release!

Not much of an update but...

I've upgraded 2 IP650s in a VRRP Monitored Circuit/Checkpoint Cluster
object to IPSO 3.3.

I was able to upgrade each firewall and have state sync with different
IPSO revisions running, but I expected that considering they were just
running different IPSO flavors of FW-1 SP2.

HTTPS support works very nicely, I'm quite happy this came about.  My only
worry at this point is that FloodGate-1 is not currently supported, but
they do not indicate if this is a temporary situation and my vendor is
researching this.

Follow the directions in the release notes and you'll have a shiny new
IPSO with IPv6, HTTPS, and flows support in under 20 minutes.

Chipper

NOTE: READ THE RELEASE NOTES only FW-1 4.1SP2 is currently avaiable for
IPSO 3.3

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Scott Becker wrote:

>Yes it does......anyone have migrated their Nokias to 3.3 yet???
>Care to share?
>

>From: Jarrett Goetz <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [FW1] IPSO 3.3 Release!
>Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:22:17 -0500
>
>It appears as though IPSO 3.3 for Nokia and all the other new pkgs have
>finally been publicly release @ the Nokia support site.
>
>Let the games begin.... :)
>
>Jarrett

------