[FW1] FW1 <-VPN-> Sonicwall

Hello all,

We are trying to create a VPN between our FW-1 (V 4 VPN-DES-STRONG)
and a Sonicwall VPN.  We are far away from the sonicwall and there is
this incredibly hard language barrier so any advice would be really
appreciated.

The situation:

We configured our FW-1 exactly as the PDF from sonic wall suggested.
Checkpoint confirmed this is a good document and it should work once
configured.  I also followed a document that checkpoint gave me, does
the same exact thing.  Everything looks terrific.  Uses Manual IPSec
and DES

I forwarded the info the Sonicwall said to our remote and they claim to
have it all in there.  It does not work.

I guess my questions are:
* How can I tell if my side is rejecting the tunnel to be set up?  Will
it show up at all?

* We have a management server and the firewall, which should it point
to? I think the secureremote clients we have point at the management
server.

Any other advice would be helpful...

Bill Chmura