RE: [FW1] SSH Connection

Hi Arie,
	Just the risk that anybody from your internal network could SSH
directly to the box, and if they know (or guess) a username and password,
they could logon.  A better solution would be put define a group of hosts
for the machines that need to get to the firewall and add a rule which only
allows access from that group to the firewall (source=SSH group,
dest=firewall).  The less hosts you allow access directly to the firewall,
the more secure it is.

Thanks,
Abe

Abe L. Getchell - Security Engineer