[FW1] How does FW-1 count internal hosts?

Hi,

I've successfully installed FW-1 on Debian Linux 2.2, we have
a 25 IP license and it happens a strange fact. The Linux box has
2 Ethernet, eth0 and eth1, and FW-1 is correctly configured to
know that eth1 is the "external interface".

After a period of activity FW-1 logs the following message to dmesg:

FW-1: too many internal hosts (28) detected (... list of IP suppressed...)

The strange is that in the list of IP there are some IPs that are
not part of the internal LAN. On the internal LAN we have only 10.x.x.x
addresses, but in the list there are also IP that cannot be seen as
internal because there are no PC or server which such addresses!

Who knows which is the method of IP counting of FW-1? And what happens
exactly when this limit is reached?

TIA for any answers,

Best regards from Italy.

Luca