RE: [FW1] Has only loopback interface lo0

I wasn't able to install a policy!

After the installation I was able only to create the firewall object, GET
the address of the firewall and GET the interfaces address. Now after first
try to install a policy I can not (1?!) GET again the firewall interface
address. But again I don't have a policy installed.

The name in the /etc/hostname.X and /etc/hosts are the same.

Thanks again