RE: [FW1] sshd howto...

If just just take them FreeBSD packages, will they install??
I am running IPSO 3.2

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Graves [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 03 January 2001 16:37
To: 'Langa Kentane'
Subject: RE: [FW1] sshd howto...

 You didn't say which IPSO you were running or which sshd, but look at your
config page,
Manage installed packages and/or Network access and services and/or Secure
Shell and
see if things are turned one and enabled. Different versions place things in
slightly
different places, but generally they should be on in Manage Installed
packages and enabled
other places.