Re: [FW1] Warning: No Upgrade path from 4.1 SP0 to Checkpoint 2000 (4.1 SP1) or beyond

I got screwed, too. I never did get a CP2000 CD. Funny
that I got the v.41 SP0 before most knew it was out.

There is a SP1 you can install. That's what I did.

But, it doesn't matter. My FW1 box is so messed up
right now, I'll be reinstalling the OS and FW1 -- then
importing my objects/rules.

So, at least you're not alone :)

Take Care -- Chris