[FW1] Hybrid IKE

Hi,

I'm running Checkpoint Nokia firewalls v4.1 sp5, with
a Sun Management station also v4.1 sp5.  I'm trying to
follow Checkpoint's procedure to get Hybrid IKE
working, and can't past step 3.

1. I stop the fw and management station (note the fw
is at a remote site.)

2.  On the management station I do :
fw internalca create -dn "o=firewall, c=us"
and get:
Internal CA created successfully

3. On the remote fw I do:
 fw internalca certify -o firewall "o=firewall c=us"
but I get the error message:
Failed to create certificate:
Unknown problem. rc = -272656776

There are several more steps, but I haven't gotten
past this yet.  Any ideas what's wrong?

THX,
Pete Goodridge