RE: [FW1] Checkpoint support

One thing I have to point out.  I do not agree with what Frank has
said, that is his opinion, BUT! Frank is very wrong on one thing.

Asking questions IS contributing.  By simply asking a question you:
-place yourself in the archieves, so someone can search it and then email
you looking to see if you got an answer.
-identify a problem, that someone might answer.  Resulting in the answer
being put in the archieves.
-voice a problem that you are having, which likely other people are
having. And hopefully you can work something out.

So even if all you contribute to this list is questions, please feel
free.  I know I have certainly benefitted from hearing other peoples
question.

--Paul

--
--Paul