[FW1] OSPF with Nokia boxes

Title: OSPF with Nokia boxes

I am experiencing a strange problem using OSPF with some Nokia box running 4.1.

When I start up OSPF on an interface the exchange hangs on EXSTART.  However once I shut down the the FW module it immediately goes into Full.  If I restart FW it continues to works fine.

My rulebase is set up to allow OSPF to the 2 multicast addresses and to the internal network from any address.

Anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Gruntal & Co., L.L.C.'s e-mail system is for business purposes only.
Messages are not confidential. All e-mail may be reviewed by
authorized supervisors, compliance or internal audit personnel.
E-mail will be archived for at least three years and may be produced
to regulatory agencies or others with a legal right to access such
information. Gruntal will not accept trade order instructions via
e-mail. Please telephone your Account Executive to place trade orders.

Gruntal & Co., L.L.C.