[FW1] Re: Which dnsinfo.C on distributed FW1-SP2 affect Securemote userc.C ?

I have been able to answer my simple question.

The dnsinfo information of userc.C is defined by the
information of
	/etc/fw/conf/dnsinfo.C

After editing the file, an fwstop; fwstart is needed
on the management server.  Any user that updates
the topology after fwstop;fwstart will get the
new dnsinfo information.

greg