[FW1] NATing the Management Server

I have an external FW module in a different office and
I want it to report to a management server in another
office. They have no logical connection other than the
internet. I would assign the FM server a valid IP
address as its master, then NAT it to my internal
management server. I would assign the management
server with an invalid IP address and register the
license.  As long as I open the proper ports, would
this be a problem? Or MUST I use a valid IP address on
the Management Server?

Look forward to hear from someone! Thanks alot!

David