[FW1] followed up udp packets are blocked

Hi!

I am facing the following problem:
A server and a client are communication using udp. First the server
establishes the communication sending a udp packet to the client (which is
allowed by the fw), then the client sends its packets to the server using
different dst ports however the same source port. For the first few packets
this works fine, I guess fw-1 knows about the following packets. However
after some time (~2min) the fw blocks those udp packets (client-> server).

How can I solve this problem?
I just test creating a service other using udp,sport=xx
rulebase
client        server      myservice     accept

Are there any security concerns doing it this way? Are there other
solutions?

Cheers,

Josef