[FW1] IPRanges in policy

Greetings.
I want to add an IP range to a rule to allow everything on that range to ftp
to anywhere.
The problem is that when I try to select the IP range on the source field, I
cannot find it there but the object has been created and when I go manage
network objects, I can actually see it.

How would I get around this, I dont want to have to create a host for each
address on the range and creating a network object sounds risky to me
because only 20 hosts from the network are to connect.

The network is 192.168.2.0, the host are 1 - 20 and the netmask is
255.255.255.0, please help.

Thanks in advance
Ciao