Re: [FW1] Urgent Help !! Problem with InterScan v3.5 on Solaris 2.6

 Hi Volker,
I've just receive the answer from trendmicro.com and here is their
answer:
---------------------------
nterScan has added this feature, which will block all Microsoft
documents with macros. The reason for this is due to the disastrous
outbreaks of Melissa. This option will be very useful when the client is
already experiencing outbreaks and is still waiting for pattern file to
be delivered.

You can disable this feature and just enable it if there is a disastrous
outbreaks like Melissa is on the wild for protection purposes.

Disabling MacroScan feature:
1. Open Interscan Viruswall Web console
2. Click on 'Configurations'
3. Click Email scan, then disable "Enable Macro Scan. Click Apply button
to save the configuration.

kind regards.

--
Jhon Hardly