RE: [FW1] Freeware/shareware scanner to do an analysis against my FW-1

Take a look at Nessus (www.nessus.org). It was fairly well rated in the
Network Computing magazine for vulnerability scanners.

However, just don't depend on one tool. I just finished running a
vulnerability scan against my exposed systems. I am like you, no budget, so
I used Nessus, SARA, SAINT and VLAD to probe the systems. Each have their
strengthens and weaknesses. So by using multiple tools you can take
advantage of the strengths and lessen the impact of the weaknesses.

Ken [email protected]