RE: RE: [FW1] ICMP Stateful or NOT ?

I feel I'm obliged to reply on this thread to clarify.

I'm very unfortunate at this moment that I don't have any resources to test
and confirm or deny the suggestion that I relayed. I apologize for saying
without confirming if it causes enough confusion. I thought there is a
chance that this can work. But I cannot tell for sure until I see it. I'll
update once I can test and play around this.

Sincere apologies,

Sun Yu, CISSP
Lucent Worldwide Services