[FW1] Question

 A firewall we have seems to stop every so often over the last two week
period.  No changes to the firewall have been made and plenty of disk space
is on the box.  To fix, we restart the firewall and will then see the
firewall process running when we do a ps -ef.  We are on version 3.0b.
Based on the attached, we plan to go to service pack 9 and hopefully we will
be able to upgrade to 4.1 soon too.  The below symptom is the closest I can
find and the solution is to go to SP9 as previously mentioned.

Has anyone seen anything like this in the past or have any ideas?

Thanks and regards,
Kristin Lowery

Solution: fwd crashes when trying to authenticate ()
   Upgrade to FireWall-1 3.0b SP9 or
   Upgrade to FireWall-1 4.0 SP2

   Workaround: When deleting a user or a user-group, first remove it
   from any other group that includes
   it.

   Problem Description
   fwd crashes when trying to authenticate
   Relevant security server crashes when trying to authenticate