RE: [FW1] CPMAD

By default the memory allocation for CPMAD is 75M. If you don't have 75M in
your system when you install,
your cpmad_conf file won't even be present and your CPMAD won't work.
If you increase the memory allocation to 100M and your physical mem is 128M
it might not start either.
So the point is that you have to find the treshhold for your machine.
I would advice to set the allocation back to 75000 (the default). This
should be more than enough.

Greetings