From: Langa Kentane [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 12:44 PM
To: Firewall-1 Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] question about VPN infrastructure.

Greetings.
I don't have much experience with VPN-1 products.  I now have a project to
create a VPN infrastructure for our company.

This is what I need to do:
There are 20 home users that need to be connected to our VPN.
1. Each user already has a dial up account to a local ISP.
2. The users must use securemote to connect to our company.
3. The users are not to be able to do any surfing on the internet unless
it's thru our firewall coz they      need to be authenticated and also we
have a websense UFP rule that they must go thru.
4. Users from the internet must not be able to connect to their machines.
5. They must be able to connect to our NT domain and our exchange server and
the rest of the shares in the company.

Can I do this with VPN-1 and if so, where can I find docs that will I can
look at to do the configuration?

Thanks in advance.