Re: [FW1] question about VPN infrastructure.

Good day Langa,

Checkpoint can address your needs,

FYI, Checkpoint works according to the number of ALL IP devices (hosts,
workstations, routers, printers, etc...) on the network (local and remote).

If you have a higher number of IP licenses that FW-1 can support, some of
your devices, hosts, users will be invisible to the network.

Now from what you said, A VPN-1 Internet Gateway 25 or 50 may address your
needs. However, if you have multiple offices and you wish to have central
management capabilities, I suggest you go with the Enterprise version. The
enterprise management console can manage multiple firewalls whereas the
Internet Gateway console can only manage one.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Marc