[FW1] questions about SecuRemote log

Title: questions about SecuRemote log

Dear all,

I have a very basic question about SecuRemote log.  The SecuRemote works but the log shows:authcrypt as rule 0 and then key install for phase I, rule 0 and phase II, ip 0.  Is this correct?  I am using FW1sp 2 on NT4.0 sp6 with OS password authentication.  The SecuRemote is Win2K build 4166 with SSO and SDL enabled.

Thanks for any help.

Best Regards,
Chi-lien Lee