[FW1] VPN-IKE-PFS

Hello

I am trouble with one of my VPN's, we are using IKE for our VPN's and I am
getting a "Encryption failure peer used wrong methods scheme: IKE"

Looking through the logs I see it is negotiating using 3DES + MD5, all the
other VPN's negotiate with 3DES + MD5 + PFS.  I have Perfect forward secrecy
enabled on both ends (as far as I can tell)can anyone help with this?

I have tried bumping both firewalls, disabling PFS and enabling it.

Any suggestions, am I on the right track?

Scott Prior, MCSE
Network Administrator
Urban Science Applications
200 Renaissance ctr 18th floor