[FW1] SecurRemote Error: Site is not a CA

Hello Forum, I am getting the following error when I try and create a site from a Secure Remote Client using IKE encryption. This works fine with FWZ.

Error: Site ..xxx.xxx says that it is not a Certificate Authority.
Check whether you have got the right IP address for xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,
and check with the FW-1 system manager there whether xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
is indeed a FW-1 control station.

I have created a CA and generated a Certificate and this is running
under an eval license so this should cover it.

Firewall version is 4.1 build 41716 VPN DES STRONG.

I did have this running but after much changing of the policy, I can't
get this back.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff Crawley