RE: [FW1] Can you disable a FW-1 Administrators account?

If I DELETE it, then i have to recreate it w/ his password when he returns.

If I can DISABLE it, like in NT, I just unclick DISABLE and he is back.

Allan

----Original Message Follows---- From: Mike Glassman - Admin <[email protected]> To: 'Allan Pratt' <[email protected]> CC: 'fw-1 listserv' <[email protected]> Subject: RE: [FW1] Can you disable a FW-1 Administrators account? Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:25:41 +0200

Depends on how he accesses the system from his GUI.

If he uses his own user and password, simply delete those untill he returns
(system config on FW management), and then reinstate him.

If he uses a set user and password that everyone uses, simply change the pw
for this account.

Mike