Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 4:00 PM
Subject: [FW1] Enable or disable an acces in a rule (like a switch)

Hi,
I'am running FW-1 4.1 SP1 on NT. My question is the following :
I created a user that connect through a RAS connection (ISDN) to our network. I created a rule in the policy editor to let it make some actions in a list of servers. And all the rest is restricted. So i would like to know if there is a possiblity to enable or disable this acces without have to reload the whole policy (with fw command line for exemple).
Maybe there is a plugin or something like that that can act as a switch , avoid me to reload the policy each time i want to let the user get in.
Any information will help.
Thanks and Regards :)

Frédéric.