[FW1] Traceroute problem FW-1 4.1 and Solaris 2.7

Have problem with traceroute:

Machine: 420R (Ultra 80)
OS     : Solaris 2.7
FW     : Firewall-1 4.1

The problem with traceroute, if you use traceroute -I (ICMP) it works fine
but without, not.

The fine is that after reboot of the machine it work's fine, both with and with out
the I option, but a few days later it stops again, and you can only use -I again.

The ip_icmp_err_interval is already 0.

Have any one seen this before?

Solaris kernel or FW-1 4.1 ??

Regs