[FW1] securemote and ADSL

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if someone has got any information about securemote under win 98, NT or 2000 and the protocol dedicated to adsl : PPPOE or in other word PPP over ethernet. I already try to use it but at the install of securemote, the product can't bind the card because several instance of tcp-ip is running on the same card (or something like that...). By other part, the network or the ADSL connection work well without securemote.

If someone has any kind of experiences or informations (web page or pdf document) about this subject, you're welcome.
thanks,

Frédéric Lauret