[FW1] core dumps

Hi,

I’m getting core dumps about twice a week and a reboot on a Solaris 2.6 server,  running Checkpoint 2000 with SP2  running FW-1 and Floodgate-1. The error messages in the log files all refer to “TCP LEN=20” before the core dump. The crash seems to be a result of the Floodgate module. I have Checkpoint Engineers working on this, but they still can’t resolve.

Any Help in resolving this would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Stew