From: Hamlyn, Stewart [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 8:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] core dumps

Hi,

I'm getting core dumps about twice a week and a reboot on a Solaris 2.6
server,  running Checkpoint 2000 with SP2  running FW-1 and Floodgate-1. The
error messages in the log files all refer to "TCP LEN=20" before the core
dump. The crash seems to be a result of the Floodgate module. I have
Checkpoint Engineers working on this, but they still can't resolve.

Any Help in resolving this would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Stew