-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Mick
Gunter
Sent: 18 January 2001 17:41
To: 'Christoph Nagelreiter'; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] SecRemote problem?

I'm actually having the exact same problem, trying to configure secure
remote have the secure domain logon document from checkpoint an am hung up
on the pre req of being able to ping into my network.

Have also tried to use IKE instead of FWZ encryption and get an error -
"negotiation with firewall at site "ip-addr" has failed.  No common
authentication method w/ firewall." though it seems to update properly if
prompted to do so.  Should I have a preference for using IKE vs. FWZ? At
this point I think I'd be happy with anything that works properly.

Am runing FW-1 sp2 on nokia IP330.

thanks in advance for any help.