RE: [FW1] FW: Licensing Firewall-1 DoS Attack

I think that this report is correct even though I didn't have a chance to
test it by myself. However, I can't see this as alarming exploit. You have
to be in internal network to attack your own gateway. Source of this attack
can be fairly easily discovered and remedy can be done fairly easily. As it
is originally caused by malfunctioining Cisco box inside in this incident,
it is rather of insignificant instability than vulnerability, IMO.

Sun Yu
NSE, Lucent Worldwide Services