Re: [FW1] Novell login with Securemote

The only way I could get it to work was by using the IP address of the default server instead of the server name in the login screen.  Even using Split DNS with SecuRemote, the server name did not work.  Let me know if you can get it working any other way.

I've also discovered that you will need to disable the login displays ("Good morning, you are attached to...") and any other launching programs associated with the user (ZenWorks).  Otherwise, you are in for a LOOOOOOONG login process.

Rodney Lacroix