From: Tim Parker <[email protected]>
To: "'[email protected]"
<[email protected]>
Sent: January 19, 2001 1:41:00 PM GMT
Subject: [FW1] Log file extensions??

Can someone explain to me the differences in the files that are created
when
a log file is created with FW1? I see 4 files for each day with the
extensions (.alog, .alogptr, .log and .logptr) Are all of these needed. It
appears that the main log is the .log file. I am trying to work on getting
these files off of my FW/Mgmt Station so that I can start analyzing these
files better and store them. I searched Checkpoint and Phoneboy and found
nothing of use......Please help!!

Thanks.

Tim